New Patternless from Ryval

PrototypeGeckos

Hey everybody, purchased a few more geckos yesterday (I still have to take a picture of a Bell Hybino Male, 2 SHTCT het bell females, and a bell albino female I got from Paul Allen) but I wanted to post a pic of my new big male Patternless I got from Ryval geckos. Ryan rocks! This is his picture so I can't take credit for how good it is. Hope you like him.
Meatball.jpg

Last edited:

gixxer3420

Funny, I almost bought that same gecko. When I decided that I wanted him i went back on their site and he was yours. Congrats on your new gecko he's a stud. i to just got some new patties in but mine are all female.

D

dsreptiles

i was going to get the same gecko from Ryan but he never made it to the show. So my patternless females stayed virgins. He is a definate prize. Good luck with him.

Ian S.

Very nice!! man what in the world do they feed those monsters. Their geckos are always huge.
Congrats, nice pickup!

PrototypeGeckos

Ian S. said:
Very nice!! man what in the world do they feed those monsters. Their geckos are always huge.
Congrats, nice pickup!

I have no idea what they feed them, but he weighed in at 94 Grams when I picked him up at Paul Allens house. He is definately a "Meatwad" at Ryan named him!!!

D

dsreptiles

They feed them quad stackers from Burger King. I'm sure of it.

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
We're glad your happy with him Shaun. He's a big guy who loves his mealworms.

dsreptiles said:
i was going to get the same gecko from Ryan but he never made it to the show. So my patternless females stayed virgins. He is a definate prize. Good luck with him.
Hey John, you were actually going to get Paulie, the Rainwater het male. I'm sorry we didn't make it out that weekend, we had to rush out close to Pittsburgh.

Val

Shaun, Meatwad is my favorite gecko I think we have ever owned. I refused to let him go for several months, but unfortunately had to. :( I know he has a good home with you, so take good care of my big guy.

PrototypeGeckos

Val said:
Shaun, Meatwad is my favorite gecko I think we have ever owned. I refused to let him go for several months, but unfortunately had to. :( I know he has a good home with you, so take good care of my big guy.
Meatwad is in great hands here, me and my wife love him very much and he is quickly becoming our favorite as well, so big, yet so good. Great gecko, thanks for giving me the opportunity to purchase him. Thanks

Last edited:

Visit our friends