super raptor

randy p

If i breed my raptor to my super snow albino, would i see super raptors after breeding the babies back together. And could all the babies be het for super raptors. Randy

godzillizard

theoritically, but then you'd have to raise and test breed them all to prove them as expressing the eye trait from the original raptor parent--A SS Aptor and a super Raptor should look virtually identical...maybe there's a tell in the eyes?!? Anyone???

paulnj

I have 12 female mack hets(well 3- 66's that haven't proven yet) and bred them to mack eclipse het raptor and mack tremper het raptor...... 2 SS trempers that could be SS raptors now reside in my racks. That is out of nearly 90 eggs and they were clutchmates from a few weeks ago. Those to me are a very good return, but came from mack tremper het raptor and could just be a SSTA 66% eclipse.

Your odds from mack het raptor X mack het raptor in real life would be far less, but it can be done.

randy p

Thats what i dont get is the eyes , my ss tremper is snow white with out a spot on her with 2 solid red eyes . so can you real tell if it is a super raptor. by just believing that who bout the animal from.

paulnj

Well, thus far a SS raptor is believed to look like a SSTA with a white nose basicly. I am unaware of any proving out, though I did read a third party post stating such.

randy p

with the mack raptor is this your 3rd year.I will be picking up a pair of proven macksnow raptors , and a baby striped macksnow raptor. should i breed the baby back to the parents.

Visit our friends