G.E.O. Gecko Egg Organizer??

RadReptiles831

formerly rendogg
they are good for the price. just make sure you have enough humidity. i made that mistake my first time but have since fixed that problem. i also have a SIM and love it too. both are great ideas for incubating eggs.

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Are you suggesting to add more water than they reccomend? Im using 28 grams of perlite and 22.4 grams of water in a normal setup. 1:8 ratio.....Is this good or should I use what they reccomend?

fl_orchidslave

I use superhatch in the GEO, love it. When we're out of town for the weekend at a show, no worries about eggs hatching. The compartment is fine for two hatchlings and they can't disturb any other eggs.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Haha yeah it always suprises me... It's been almost an entire year since I've had gecko eggs so its very exciting right now!

Baoh

My first GEO-incubated hatching occurred the other day. Nothing remarkable to report. I like the product and will continue to use it.

Geo

This is a photo of our incubator. We have 55 geos and over 400 eggs incubating in this photo. The best part is the maintenance. There is none just put the eggs in the geo and check it when it comes close to the hatch date. We have so much more room and time now. We would need over 200 cups to fit the same amount of eggs. If you try them you wont go back its to easy. Just take your pre made kit put the egg in it then label it and wait for them to hatch. We hope that this will help you choose our product. Please take a look at the link we hope this will help thx again Sean

http://yourgeckoguy.com/?page=TheGeckoEggOrgnizer

Visit our friends