Cool morph to breed with Mack Snow?

OneFootedAce

So i have a female Mack Snow that weighs 42 grams, and I'm looking to buy another morph to breed with her (for next season so that she can grow abit), I only have about 150$ to spend, so in your opinion what would be a cool (and not to expensive) morph to breed with a MS? or my 80g normal....

(sorry I'm a 1st time breeder, and im not to good with genetics and that kinda stuff :) )

P.S I lvie in Ontario, Canada and I find that morphs tend to be more expensive than in the states which kinda sucks, so jsut keep that in mind.

shiftylou

you could get a mack super snow, breed that with your mack snow to get some super snows and some mack snows, also breed the super snow to the normal to get some mack snows!

N

Nigel4less

So i have a female Mack Snow that weighs 42 grams, and I'm looking to buy another morph to breed with her (for next season so that she can grow abit), I only have about 150$ to spend, so in your opinion what would be a cool (and not to expensive) morph to breed with a MS? or my 80g normal....

(sorry I'm a 1st time breeder, and im not to good with genetics and that kinda stuff :) )

P.S I lvie in Ontario, Canada and I find that morphs tend to be more expensive than in the states which kinda sucks, so jsut keep that in mind.

If your budget is $150 then how are you going to afford Racks, Incubators, Heating,etc etc?

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
hmmm.. Mack Snows are a lot of fun to play with, you can do a lot with them. I'd consider getting an albino mack snow so that you could produce both regular snows and albino ones.. is your current Mack Snow het. for albino by any chance?

You could also get a regular enigma for a decent price, and produce some Snow Enigmas like Ken mentioned :)

OneFootedAce

hmmm.. Mack Snows are a lot of fun to play with, you can do a lot with them. I'd consider getting an albino mack snow so that you could produce both regular snows and albino ones.. is your current Mack Snow het. for albino by any chance?

You could also get a regular enigma for a decent price, and produce some Snow Enigmas like Ken mentioned :)

I saw a mack snow het for tremp albino at the show i was at, but it was a male and i needed a female at the time :(

Visit our friends