Heya from Sacred Creatures!

S

sacredcreatures

Hi Everyone, I have been looking for a nice Gecko site and I think this one is just great. My name is Deborah and along with my husband, James and daughter, Nikiya we started Sacred Creatures. We got involved in Reptiles many years ago, starting with Ball Pythons( which I still have a few pairs that I plan to sell) and Bearded Dragons which I still breed. I got involved with Leos a few years back Thanks to our good friends Fred of Bruckman's Reptiles and Dan the Fireman of Hot Geckos!!! We started out with some Jungles and Normals and then we decided to get into some Morphs( Thanks Dan!) We now work with Red Stripes, Bold Stripes, Jungles, Rainwater Albino, banded, jungle ,Tremper Albino, Patternless, Banded and Jungle, Super Hypo Tangs, Baldies and Carrot tails, and Blizzards, I plan to get some Snows, Midnight and Blazing Blizzards soon to add to next years breeding season. I also have Fat Tail Geckos . Plus we are also involved with Crested Geckos, Next breeding season will be our first year with Rhacs. I also have a love for torts, I have two Leopard Torts( two young to breed) and I Breed and show the CFA Reg. Manx Cat. Other than Emergency Animal Care/Wildlife Rehabber. This is my main Job! We have many furred animals here too! Chinchillas, a Ferret, a Hedgehog, Dumbo Rats, My daughters Hamsters, Tarantulas( husbands) , a squrriel and German Shepherds. I hope to meet alot of you on here and at shows! And I hope to learn as much as I can and help others too. We are always learning!!! Geckos are sooooo cool!!!! Deb

marula

...you have a lot of fun! nice zoo!!!
congrats!
..and if you serch a good place with good people for tolking about leo and geckos in general, this is the place ...wellcome to the forum :D

S

sacredcreatures

Hi Sarah, I am in Winchester. Where are you located? Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I spent most of the day reading. I haven't mastered the board yet. Just trying to fiigure out everything like posting pictures and responding( I am gonna see how it works right now). I hope to hear from more of youso I can get to know more about you all:main_thumbsup: . Deb

S

Sarah H

sacredcreatures said:
Hi Sarah, I am in Winchester. Where are you located? Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I spent most of the day reading. I haven't mastered the board yet. Just trying to fiigure out everything like posting pictures and responding( I am gonna see how it works right now). I hope to hear from more of youso I can get to know more about you all:main_thumbsup: . Deb

I am alexandria/fairfax. Not to far though! Do you go to the reptile show in manassas?

S

sacredcreatures

Yes Sarah I go most of the time sometimes to sell but always to buy. I may have met you there. I got a Female SHTCTB Gecko and a Tarantula last time, was that from you???? Your friend was there and she had some cresteds? That would be cool if it was you! Let me know if so and if she still has the cresteds, I am also looking for a female AFT, Albino, normal het Amel or even a stripe normal. It seems you had a AFT too but not so sure. Wow you are pretty close!!!

S

Sarah H

sacredcreatures said:
Yes Sarah I go most of the time sometimes to sell but always to buy. I may have met you there. I got a Female SHTCTB Gecko and a Tarantula last time, was that from you???? Your friend was there and she had some cresteds? That would be cool if it was you! Let me know if so and if she still has the cresteds, I am also looking for a female AFT, Albino, normal het Amel or even a stripe normal. It seems you had a AFT too but not so sure. Wow you are pretty close!!!

Haha, Yep, the gecko was from me. Kim had the spider, I'll ask if she still has any cresteds. I think she sold the proven pair. I have afts not sure if I want to part with any right now, I sold the one I was selling at the show. But I will keep you in mind. :)

S

sacredcreatures

Wow! This is so cool! You were the one that told me about this site!!! Its so great to find you again! Yeah I love that girl I got from you! My husband loves the tarantula also but I care for it(Lucky me!). I should of got those Cresteds and FT from you. I was searching for some that day but kinda forgot about it after I was with My friends helping them sell. So let me know what all you have before you take them to the show next time. I was suppose to sell in Havre de Grace last weekend but my cat blocked so I had to stay home for ICU care. Darn So will you be going to Hamburg or the next Mananssas show? Keep in touch! :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends