Always Great to open a box from KELLI!

BalloonzForU

I've finally found a great boyfriend for WCS, thanks to Kelli! Well Kelli picked him out, I think she did an awesome job. Thank you Kelli!

Mack Snow Het Bell. He looks good enough to eat!!! Introducing Key Lime Torte...hehehe

Picture_014_op_800x600.jpg

BalloonzForU

Thank you, Michael, Brandy, Desire', & Marcia.

LOL Wait till you guys meet Strawberry Short Cake! RoseT helped me with this guy's name. I have a bunch of desert names lined up! ;)

Last edited:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
BalloonzForU said:
Thank you, Michael, Brandy, Desire', & Marcia.

LOL Wait till you guys meet Strawberry Short Cake! RoseT helped me with this guy's name. I have a bunch of desert names lined up! ;)

Can't wait!

L

LadyGecko

Super nice Gecko
I also can't wait to see the babies from that pairing
:D
Sandy

BalloonzForU

Thank you everyone! I'm really excited about this project. So far I have two girls this guy will be paired with this spring. By that time I may have a few more?!?! You never know, Tinley is right around the corner! ;)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
BalloonzForU said:
Thank you everyone! I'm really excited about this project. So far I have two girls this guy will be paired with this spring. By that time I may have a few more?!?! You never know, Tinley is right around the corner! ;)

You are lucky Felicia, is the second girl a Mack Het Bell too??

I have hatched out 4 Mack Snows Het Bell so far, the first one is definately a male, I hope at least one of the others ends up a female :main_rolleyes:

BalloonzForU

I'm so rude. We've got a lot of new people in this forum since I last posted a picture of WCS. So here's her pic.

White Chocolate Souffle, Mack het Bell
Picture_4522_op_800x524.jpg

Jeanne, Here's the other female. She's DeVil, a SH Jungle Bell.

DeVil_op_800x533.jpg

BalloonzForU

Thank you Jeanne!

Jeanne said:
I have hatched out 4 Mack Snows Het Bell so far, the first one is definately a male, I hope at least one of the others ends up a female :main_rolleyes:

That's awesome! I've got my fingers and toes gross for ya. What temp did you incubate at?

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
BalloonzForU said:
Thank you Jeanne!

That's awesome! I've got my fingers and toes gross for ya. What temp did you incubate at?

88 degrees, but temperature doesn't matter with them. Last year I incubated at 82 degrees and got all males.

Visit our friends