More New Additions!

joshwilson

JawsReptiles
I picked up this group today from Mark Bell. 1.2 Hypo Hondurans. First is the male and then the females. I tried to get a better pick of the male, but he decided to bite, and then wouldn't settle down. That makes two bites for me today. Anyways, thanks for looking.

HypoHonduran_Male.JPG

HypoHonduran_F2.JPG

HypoHonduran_F1.JPG

marula

i love them! :main_yes:
...i like the idea to take one of them...but i was breed mouse and rats for a lot of years when i was youngh..and i can't be able to give a mice to them :(

...btw...congrats...nice addictions ;) ..i'm gelous :main_laugh:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Of course herp people know not to may a big fuss when bitten by a snake, but what about newcomers? I can't imagine a little kid not freaking out if he was checking out a snake at the show and it bit them.

Nice hondos!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Well, I don't think kids SHOULD handle anything at shows unless both the parents and vendors are directly involved, and the child has already been educated in proper handling....or have the parents handle first then hand off to the kid (I think that would be prefered). At the very least, I'd hope the parents would give the kids the knowledge that if it has a mouth, it can bite you.

Visit our friends