AS IF MY WEEK COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER

Perefalcon

Jill?????
I'm batting a thousand here!!!!!

I'm at work today doing dishes, working my butt off to do smoe extra cleaning cause it's so dead...how does my hard work get repaid!!!!!! MORE BAD LUCK!!!!!

my bellyring caught on the sink and got ripped half way out FRICKEN OUCH!!!!
Now it's infected again!

GALL DANG $(&*()&^@&*^&@*() _)& )*^_(&* $Y (*&@(_ *_)&** U#*()

N

nora

tonya if i were you, i'd take out the jewlery and keep it out til the infection and wound heals.. and if the piercing closes up.. let it.. you can always repierce it later once the scar tissue heals too...but that is totally up to you..

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
noooooooooo. never take it out. keep the jewelry in, or else the infection will get 10x worse. start doing sea salt soaks, and baby it like its a new piercing. get some dr bronners, and wash with that in the shower. [baby mild at www.drbronners.com]

L

LadyGecko

OUCH
I hope that you get better soon
That sounds real painful to me
Sandy

Gregg M

Registered Member
nora said:
tonya if i were you, i'd take out the jewlery and keep it out til the infection and wound heals.. and if the piercing closes up.. let it.. you can always repierce it later once the scar tissue heals too...but that is totally up to you..

That is actually the worst thing you can do... The infection will have no place to drain if you remove the jewlery... It will actually get worse if you take it out.... It is always best to keep the jewlery until the infection clears...

Take it from me, I have 7 extra holes I was not born with... LOL

Perefalcon

Jill?????
Don't worry, I didn't take it out, I called the place that put it in, and micheal, it hurt like hell to get it done....but it wasn't as bad as mu tongue was!!!

It's doing great now, and no more incidents with it..........

BUT MY MONITOR IS NOW MISSING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you wouldn't think that there'd be 2 lizards missing in a 1 bedroom apt and not be able to find a single one....we ripped the bottom off the couch, chair and ottoman, pulled out the entertainment center and emptied the closet AGAIN...no monitor, there's eggs all over my house trying to bait him out of hiding...no luck

Visit our friends