It's the find-a-gecko game!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I was cleaning and feeding tonight, and paniced when I opened the tub for Hayden. I didn't see him anywhere! He wasn't in his hide, and he wasn't roaming the tub. I pick up the hide and see this:

peek1.jpg

WHEW! I didn't loose him...but why didn't I see him before? Here's the view from the side. You can just barely see his nose.

peek2.jpg

The little stinker! He got between the layers of paper towels! :main_rolleyes: Here he is with the lid off. Peek-a-boo, I see you! (Here's proof I can take some really crappy photos...this was the BEST I could make them look.)

peek3.jpg

Here's what he thought about me finding his hiding spot. :main_laugh:

peek4.jpg

Come on now...you can't hide in there forever!

peek5.jpg

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Nice! I have two babies right now that tear out the paper towels from their hides... I think they want peat like their older siblings...

L

LadyGecko

Nothing like the panic of missing a gecko
:stunned:
I am so glad the lil stinker was there
And you don't take crappy pics at all- they are adorable

Sandy

BalloonzForU

I also like the mustache, I have a male with that it's sooo cute. You'd think that scare would have made you go into labor, but yet you are still here. ;)

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
LadyGecko said:
Nothing like the panic of missing a gecko
:stunned:
I am so glad the lil stinker was there
And you don't take crappy pics at all- they are adorable

Sandy

Well, this is what I started with! The one thing it has going for it is that it's in focus. :main_robin:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
BalloonzForU said:
I also like the mustache, I have a male with that it's sooo cute. You'd think that scare would have made you go into labor, but yet you are still here. ;)

You'd think. :main_rolleyes: You'd also think I'd be asleep right now...I've gotten about 6 hours of sleep in the last 2 days TOTAL. PLUS, someone at work gave me a cold. Yet here I am....awake (and full of energy), sick, and still pregnant. Is it ever going to end?

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
DanTheFireman said:
I LIKE the pics. The contrast of the patterning on the paper towel is great.

LOL Dan, so you're saying I failed at taking a bad picture? I suppose there are worse things to fail at. The color is soooooo off, but I guess it doesn't matter. I really do have some stinkers that I've taken ... just blobs of bad lighting and no focus. Those never make it to the internet.

T

Tainted Glory

Any more pics of that gecko? I really like him/her!

On a relavent note, I totally feel ya! Nothing like that sick feeling of realizing your subadult Leachianus decided to take a walk while you swapped out the paper towels in his enclosure!!!!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Sure! These aren't new, but he still looks exactly the same (I haven't had him long). He is one hunk of a bold stripe! :sweetheart: Just for fun, I included a pic of Cadence (last one)...she'll be one of his lady-friends when she's old enough. :love:

Visit our friends