NEW MORPH?!?!

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Anyone else get this email from tremper?? for a new morph called diablo blanco? www.leopardgecko.com/DiabloBlanco.html <--site address to new morph.. Im guessing it is a snow blazing blizzard but there is no body shot. NOT AVAIBLE TIL MAY 07 what a frickin tease...lol

John N

JCN Reptiles
I just got that email too... To me, it looks like a simple red eye blazing. But, who knows, maybe theres some unique genetics behind it.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
My take is that he caught wind of Alberto's MSR. Since he obviously produced the first one (four months ago), he decided to debut it now before Alberto got the credit.

EDIT: I don't see anything wrong that by the way.

marula

....probably somebody read the post of alberto about the raptor co-dominant snow...and now..like for magic...puff!!!!!
A WHITE RED EYES NOW MORPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :main_laugh: :main_laugh: :main_laugh:
...i like the gecko..but if is a blazing blizzard with red eyes paul post the pics of his one before...and if is a raptor mack snow alberto do the same with his one...
..so...is too late :main_rolleyes: :main_laugh: :main_laugh:

F

firereptiles

Yeah what a tease... He only shows the head and 1 eye.... Grrrrrrrr :mad:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I'm betting on a blazing blizzard with red eyes from the eclipse/RAPTOR lines (not a super snow because I see yellow!) - told you they weren't linked!

As Marcia said - whoop-de-frickin-do!

To anyone still doubting he's all business....still wondering?

G

GeckoMandi

WTF?? It looks like a bb red eye to me??

Ok...I was expecting something way better..

I

Intense Herpetoculture

Knowing Tremper, and seeing how he commonly keeps to his own genetics, I bet this is something new. Somehow he produced a ultra white raptor. Guess we'll find out more in the future. I'm excited by it!

Visit our friends