My C word neighbor

paulnj

We all know that when feeding, we tend to loose a cricket/ mealworm hear and there. Well, I live in a condo and my neighbors pitched a major bitch last year about insects coming in from the basement.. there went my gecko room. Now I have them in my spare bedroom and the C word keeps putting crickets, beetles, stink bugs, mealworms, boxelder bugs and whatever else she finds outside my door in a bag. Mind you she leaves doors and windows open and bugs get in.

Here's the thing...

Sure, some are coming from me, but how are they going through my walls/ floors and into their house? DING DING DING.... Illegal construction that causes my floor in the bathroom of the spare bedroom to sag. I have closed that 1/4 gap completely but the evil lady still gets in my shit weekly. It's obvious to me that they have openings in their walls from poor construction ;)

Do I call the police for harrassment, do I call the building inspector, do I just let her reduce my quality of life and ignore her?

Her Son is 6'3" and gets in Michelle's face sometimes and that doesn't fly with me. He is visually scared of me after the last time, but still gets balls once in awhile.

Having a room full of geckos is hording to most, so I would rather not explain that ;)

Last edited:

Jenn

wow what a bunch of psychos. I cant give any advice because im the vendictive type and would leave a flaming bag of dog shit on her door step. Im sorry you have to deal with people like that.

paulnj

I admit that I did release 1 male hissing cockroach in the hallway on the way out the door to Daytona last summer :main_evilgrin: I accidently kicked it under her door at 5am as a wake up gift too :main_laugh:

You have no idea. She had the nuts to tell me to get a job when I am working part time on unemployment and she has never left the house for more than an hour in the last 2 months. She needs a job to get out of my hair!

No shit, I have seen atleast 30 sheets of sheetrock, 40 2x4's, sheets of plywood, electric wiring, sinks, toilets, a tub, tiles, .... NOT ONE FUCKING PERMIT!!!! I endured years of repeated noise at 9-11 pm (disturbing the peace atleast) and turned a blind eye to the lack of permits. You would think they would get a clue and fix THIER issue themselves. No insects come in my house from outside besides the rare fly hear and there. Aparently they have more issues than the mystery trap door that lets a few crickets in . My good 5000 crickets last month and I found 5 in my house... they found 10 and 3 were black(outdoors type) ;)

paulnj

Well, she likes to be a freak to us when her sons aren't home. She is undoubtedly a bit off her rocker for sure. Her and 1 son are now residents, but the son who gets brave is here on a green card :main_yes: I explained to him that his green card will be revoked (if not his life) , if he ever gets within 6 inches of michelle again and calls her a fat bitch... He doesn't say boo anymore after seeing me get angry :main_evilgrin:

She obviously has OCCD because she cleans all day and vacuums every day. She exits from her balcony during the day so she doesn't see people. She never answers doors for deliveries and is very argumentative with everyone. She doesn't comprehend simple english well and here's the scary thing.....

2 bedroom condo, each son has a bedroom and no bed in the livingroom.. WTF!!!!!!!!! Believe me , after 6 years, I know what is going on below me :main_lipsrsealed:

I hate (yes hate) these people for driving me crazy for 6 years , but really don't want to call the police and refuse to stop breeding reptiles.

Visit our friends