that'll teach em

Perefalcon

Jill?????
many of you know from talking to me on chat or by other means yesterday that I have a new resident in my apartment :main_angry: :main_angry:

Well, today I came face to face with this new resident. I heard a noise like a toaster snapping, and Rob looks at me and we both go running for the kitchen. I open up the cupboard under this sink and found this. (For those of you who think this is cruel, think of what would have happened if it had bitten my daughter or myself with the possibility of rabies)

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Although I hate and will freak out if I got mice or rats in my house, but still, I want to say, "Poor little thing, he seems kinda cute." :(

Perefalcon

Jill?????
one problem, that's not a "him" that's a "her" blankin thing better not have had time to have babies in my house!!!!!!

D

Dee

LOL! Actually, the snap traps are the most humane -- instantly kills them, unlike poison and sticky traps. Nice catch!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
Actually Dee, she took a while to suffocate.....Rob was snappin that pic while she was still gasping for breath....sick freak that he is. I was lucky enough to be home when she was caught, I came home from work and looked...nothing...I guess she heard me checking and figured there might be more food and went to investigate....she made off with 2 chunks of chocolate (which is also in that trap) and 3 times on the peanut butter....must like peanut butter cups!

If you look closely you can see where her feet were, she stepped on the trigger

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Although I don't like our cat she does a pretty good job of annihilating the mice that happen to venture into our house now and then. Nice trophy catch you have there though ;)

G

Guybrush Threepwood

I also would have fallen for the chocolate and peanut butter trick :freak:

Visit our friends