For Chad (Blazin)

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Chad I did not breed these guys yet. I most likely won't until the begining of next season. One reason is both females seem to of hit a rock wall at 45 grams I couldn't get them any heavier for the longest time. Over the last month or so I have been able to get them breeding size. The other is earlier this year Mendie was really sick (call me or email me and I will tell you what is going on) and I had lost my job so I had to re evaluate our projects and decide which to breed this year and what to wait on. Being I was already having wieght issues with both girls I decided to wait. Mendie is doing alot better now (still as days) and I have a much better job now so we are back on track for next season.

I took these tonight while feeding so they are indoor pics and nobody wanted to be still just wanted to eat!
First up is Blaze. Chad he is so laid back and is one of Mendies favs. Always is up front of his cage wanting to be held.
blaze007.jpg

Next is Rain. I think she has lighten up alot more than we thought she would. This indoor picture really doesn't show what I mean. Also her spots are tiny compared to the rest of our group. Only one other has small spots like that and it is a Bell/Blizzard het we got from Kelli. Almost looks like pepper flakes.
rain1.jpg

And last is Bonnie. Chad if she doesn't prove out she will be joining our tang group. She is a spazz doesn't like to be messed with at all and hisses and croaks at me when ever I do handle her. But she is such a beaut I don't mind at all.
bonnie201.jpg

Hopefully we will start seeing some babies from this group after the first of the year. Maybe sooner but not sure.

Blazin

Adrenalin Junkie
Hey thanks Glen. Didn't even realize you posted the picks till right now. 7-29-06 11:33. They look fine. Hope they all prove out for ya.

Visit our friends