Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma

Albey

I had a very pleasant surprise Monday morning when I checked the incubators, a Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma. He was produced by breeding a Male Tremper Blazing Blizzard (produced by Alex Hue), to an Enigma Het for Tremper Blazing Blizzard (that was produced here). As soon as I was pretty sure that he was one (he did the Enigma twist and the one that hatched the day before did not), I called Matt (SaSobek) here on the forum. I knew that he and Alberto thought they had hatched out some so I wanted some inside advice just to make sure. After talking to Matt I was completely sure. Here are some pictures of him. Please note that he hasn’t even had his first shed yet.

entrbb08_1_1.jpg

entrbb08_1_2.jpg

entrbb08_1_3.jpg

Even though after talking to Matt I was very confident I wasn’t completely sure until I could photograph the eyes of both of them. Here are some eye pictures of him.

entrbb08_1eye1.jpg

entrbb08_1eye2.jpg

entrbb08_1eye3.jpg

Just so you have a comparison to go by here is an eye shot of his clutch mate a Normal Tremper Blazing Blizzard.

trbb08_1eye1.jpg

Pretty Cool Huh?

PS The leopardgeckowiki.com needs to be updated as the pictures they have of Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma are definitely wrong.:main_robin:

KelliH

Nice work Albey. I'm just curious, what did Matt say to make you sure this was a Tremper Blazing Enigma?

PS The leopardgeckowiki.com needs to be updated as the pictures they have of Tremper Blazing Blizzard Enigma are definitely wrong.

Yes, and so are their Blizzard Enigma pics...

Last edited:

Visit our friends