new here

B

becky2731

Hello everyone. I've been hanging around here reading posts and such, but just joined the other day. My name is Becky. I'm 19 and from Salem,OH. I currently have 7 leopard geckos:Enya, Tuari, Halyn, Zaria, Rhys, Devlin, and Jaser; 2 African Fat Tails Malkia and Loki; and a beardie, Onyxia(if you know where that name came from, you are a dork, just like my boyfriend). The Cleveland show is Sunday so my collection will probably be expanding! anyway, hello, nice to meet all of you and hello again to those you from kingsnake.
Becky

S

sacredcreatures

Heya Becky, I am sacredpurr over on Kingsnake. Glad you found it here. Its a super place, and your posts get answered here LOL! WELCOME!

B

Brian O

Nice to meet you and definately put up some pics. You'll find there is quite a few breeders from your area. One thing though since you brought it up, where did the Onyxia name come from?

gecko_man2

Welcome!

Hello, Hello and welcome. I justed joined myself was refered by a leopard gecko breeder(Brian O.). I love this place I'm sure You will too. It is a good feeling to share the same common interest with a group of people and find a bond in animals with those who don't shutter at the sound of lizard or snake. Have a good time in here and learn lots. Hope to talk to you soon.

B

becky2731

Onyxia is the name of a dragon from World of Warcraft. Rather impressed that know one knew that:)

Visit our friends