Reptiles mag article!!!!

Gregg M

Registered Member
Well, I just finished dotting the i's and crossing the t's on the contract so it is a definite go for the gaboon article for this years HOT issue....:main_thumbsup:

I guess hard work and experience really does count for something....LOL

Anyway, just keep your eyes peeled for it....

eyelids

Bells Rule!
That's awesome Gregg! I stopped buying Reptiles years ago though. Got sick of paying for a bunch of ads with a few articles. Now Vivarium was a hell of a magazine.

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Reptiles Magazine is great. So was Vivarium and Captive Breeding. The only reason I don't buy them often is because I had several hundred in my living room bookshelf and my wife finally got really pissed off. I gave them all to Joe Fauci at Southeast Reptile Exchange. Now his wife is really pissed off. Joe gets lots of gaboons and rhino vipers from Africa. He imported some of those crosses too. I hate venomous, but I think they are the prettiest along with gilas.

S

StormGecko

Congrats Gregg! I'll make Chris send it to me as soon as he gets it back home. I would be honored if I was selected to write an article. Great job! :main_thumbsup:

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
Jedi Master Bruce said:
Reptiles Magazine is great. So was Vivarium and Captive Breeding. The only reason I don't buy them often is because I had several hundred in my living room bookshelf and my wife finally got really pissed off. I gave them all to Joe Fauci at Southeast Reptile Exchange. Now his wife is really pissed off. Joe gets lots of gaboons and rhino vipers from Africa. He imported some of those crosses too. I hate venomous, but I think they are the prettiest along with gilas.
Well I can understand not liking the idea of having one, but hating them? Why do you "hate" them?

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I will definatly look for it too Gregg! Do you know what month it will be by chance?

Like I stated in your last thread on gaboons, Ed wants to get into vens and altho I think he's just going to kill himself (lol!) I could never say no to the beauty of a viper... :)

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
Awesome Gregg! I'll make sure I keep an eye out for it. I actually submitted a general leopard gecko care article as part of a college english class that they wanted to print in an issue last year, but I actually never sent in the contract because I lost my original copy and wanted to review it first. I now wish I would have sent the signed contact back. Oh well.

Visit our friends