Photos of all my Guentheri and Linned Leaf-Tails!!!!

E

Eriks Reptiles

Hey Everyone! Some of you might know that I got in a BUNCH of CB Guentheri and CB Linned Leaf-Tails the other day.

Well I got 1.0.13 CB Guentheri and got 3.6 CB Linned Leaf-Tails!! I am so STOKED to produce some guentheri!!!!!

PSS: Sorry if any of the pics are kinda blurry... I didnt want to have these guys out long because I didnt want to stress them badly so I just took some quick pics!

Ok, For the pics!!

Guentheri:
Guentheri1-1.jpg

Guentheri2-1.jpg

Guentheri3.jpg

Guentheri4.jpg

Guentheri5.jpg

Guentheri6.jpg

Guentheri7.jpg

Guentheri8.jpg

Guentheri9.jpg

Guentheri10.jpg

Thanks Erik

E

Eriks Reptiles

And the last set of pics:

Linned7.jpg

Linned8.jpg

Linned9.jpg

And here is a picture where these and 4 of my CB Henkeli live! Each has its own cage!
uroplatusrack.jpg

Thanks Erik

gixxer3420

Wow 23 new geckos in one day. I thought the 6 new geckos I got today was killer but you beat me hands down. Congrats on the new additions.

E

Eriks Reptiles

gixxer3420 said:
Wow 23 new geckos in one day. I thought the 6 new geckos I got today was killer but you beat me hands down. Congrats on the new additions.

LoL... This is nothing. I have got 49 geckos one day.... That was one of the most HECTIC day of my life....

Next week is also going to be kinda hectic as I get in a bunch of albino, Black, Axanthic, and normal Red Eye Tree Frogs! Yay! That shipment will *Almost* be as fun as this one was! lol.

Just let me know RaiQuee ! I have a bunch of these and should have a bunch of babies soon!!

Thanks Erik

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Oh my God! Those are all very nice Erik. I am with everyone else someday :stars: I will have some of these guys in my collection. Hey and when those Red Eyed Tree Frogs come in PLEASE post pictures.

E

Eriks Reptiles

G & M Geckos said:
Oh my God! Those are all very nice Erik. I am with everyone else someday :stars: I will have some of these guys in my collection. Hey and when those Red Eyed Tree Frogs come in PLEASE post pictures.

Thanks!

I will post pics of the red eyes when they come in!!

Thanks Erik

Visit our friends