Not leos... but geckos...lol... heck, there are leos as well

C

Cory

I wanted to show off a couple of non-leo additions to SWR, but I'll throw in a couple of leo pics to make it more forum applicable as well... ;)

First the leos, a couple of JGA's that I recently received from Jason at CCG, please excuse the leo droppings behind them, I took the pics on cleaning day PRIOR to cleaning as these two don't like to be in the light too much and I wanted to get it over with ASAP...

First one of the three females...

female31.jpg

And here's the male...

male1.jpg

The other two females just wouldn't cooperate long enough to snap a decent pic....

Now here's the two I really want to show off, two STUNNING amel fat tails from Betty at the Gecko Brothel....

newamel6.jpg

and man alive the tang on this girl is out of this world!

newamel1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Stitch

They are all very nice geckos. I have been thinking about getting into the AFT's but I really don't have the room for it and you're not helping the urge either. :p

BalloonzForU

Cory they are all awesome. You're making it hard for me to stay away from AFTs. You think that maybe that first one could use a laxative?(jk) lol Look at that face it's priceless.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
They are all gorgeous! The face on the JGA is priceless for sure!

P.S. Did you know that we have a "Fat Tail" forum? You may want to post them in their too

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Lmao!

I honestly can say I've never been a fan of AFTs, but when I keep seeing really nice tangy ones, and of course..the striped ones...I can feel myself break down a bit :) Who knows, in the future I'll probably own them *rolls eyes*

ebuch

God those AFT are beautiful, I saw them and immediately tried to think of a way to fit an enclosure for one in my reptile room! Congrats on the stunning geckos!

ebuch

I didn't even see the original date, I just saw that it was posted in and followed. Damn, checking dates to avoid noob bumps. Still doesn't change the fact that those geckos make me want an African Fat Tail.

Visit our friends