1. Are you a Gecko enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Gecko enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your geckos and enclosures and have a great time with other Gecko enthusiasts. Sign up today!
    Dismiss Notice

2 male leopard geckos in NE Ohio - and male bearded dragon

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by lisa127, Jun 30, 2014.

1. lisa127

lisa127 Gecko Egg

I have two male leopard geckos needing homes in northeast Ohio. No shipping, will have to come to this area. One is a normal about 9 months old. The other is a 2 year old tremper albino giant (size wise - do not have genetic info.). Both healthy and tame. Feeding well on mealworms/superworms/occasional reptiworms. They come with enclosures and stands. Adoption fee: $30 each

I also have a 4 year old male bearded dragon that was surrendered to me from his original owner three months ago. He is also healthy and tame. He comes with a 40 gallon breeder tank, basking rock cave, and half log. You would need to purchase lighting and fixtures. Adoption fee: $50

Reply to [email protected]
  2. Josh

Josh Administrator Staff Member 3 Year Member

Wish I was in the area, I'd come pick them up :( Hope you find a home for them
  3. kayladewi

kayladewi Hatchling Gecko

I would so take the giant male... I live too far away though.
  4. Darkmaster743

Darkmaster743 Moderator Staff Member 3 Year Member

I would try to look on Craigslist for a good family to get your lizard adopted. Good luck finding the two guys new happy homes.