Picture for Tom... And anyone else who wants to se a nice gaboon head shot!!

Gregg M

Registered Member
Here ya go Tom...
IMG_2634.JPG

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
Thats simply amazing. The most beautiful snakes on earth, and the most dangerous. its not fair!!! Thats a beauty Gregg, how many do you have now?

Gregg M

Registered Member
Full body shot of a breeding pair...
1453.JPG

Tom, I had 2 male and 4 female breeders... I am thinning down the gaboon collection and moving on to a different venomous species...
I will not say what it is yet but when I get them I will post pics for everyone...

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Thanks Gregg! The patterns on them ar incredible!

Ok, now your just being plain OLD RUDE! Keeping us in suspense like this! I can't wait to see what species it will be.....

Any word on when your article will be out? I forget if you found out which mnth it will be ini

Gregg M

Registered Member
Yes Jeanne, the article will be in the October issue... I just got the final edit sent to me via email and it looks good... I am happy with it.... Thanks for asking....

And I am not rude!!! I just want to suprize everyone....LOL

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
Gregg M said:
Full body shot of a breeding pair...
1453.JPG

Tom, I had 2 male and 4 female breeders... I am thinning down the gaboon collection and moving on to a different venomous species...
I will not say what it is yet but when I get them I will post pics for everyone...
very nice gregg, boy would i be careful walkin thru anywhere they live, youd never see them. then again, isnt that the point?

C

chad e

i love the gaboons but i like the color on the rhino vipers more. got any of those Gregg?

Visit our friends