tremper news article

robin

my father thank him so much (can yall hear the sarcasm in my voice?) gave me an article from his local newspaper on tremper. just want i wanted, yay =| (like a bullet in the head). so i sang my praise about him to my father [sarcasm is just dripping off of me] and read the article. ill scan it if i have time (i wouldnt hold me breath)

just thought i would enlighten you =|

Last edited:

robin

really shanti you dont. i dont even know. i didnt read it. i just folded it up and shoved it in my backpack oh yeah and said something like "daddy this dude is a "****" (insert nice four letter word here)

Last edited:

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Well, Tremper is a business man. People don't like that. He can also be a jerk, just like every other human being. He thinks that he is "THE Gecko God", even though most believe that he doesn't know as much about his morphs as he says he does. Also, some people believe that he sells his 'non-valuable' geckos as feeders, or in 'parts'.

I have met Tremper (At Daytona this year), and in person, he was a nice guy. Yes, he is a business man. He's got nice stuff. I personally don't have a problem with him, but some people do. I'm sure there are MANY other reasons why people don't like him, though; for some, jealousy perhaps. But, you never know. Everyone has their own opinion, and the best was to judge is to consider all sides for yourself :)

(I'm not trying to start a fire, just wanted to put in my two cents... so nobody shoot me please!!)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
oh yeah, robin... where did your dad get this article? I guess he lives in the same area; and Tremper made... the local paper? LOL

robin

yup temper infected my hometown many years ago

my reasons for not liking him are not jealousy. yeah he is a businessman and ehst seems to be a very good one but ya know its the lies been going on for years. i mean one "hishap" or"mistake " or whatever you want to call it is one thing numerous are not

I

Intense Herpetoculture

What's strange is, for someone who doesn't know his morphs, he creates new ones each year. Hell, he's always topping everyone. Not to mention his marketing, wow! One thing about Tremper is he learns most of his info from observations, while most others read about it. So he is always thinking in different terms, terms most "breeders" don't understand. Can he be a jerk, yeah, so can I. I'm sure if everyday I got various e-mails from people who just hatched out their first gecko claiming to know more then me about my animals, I would be just as short winded with a good majority of people. It all comes down to this, everyone likes to talk the talk, but in the end, are they walking it, or just blowing hot air? Tremper certainly walks with the best.

gko reptiles said:
He thinks that he is "THE Gecko God", even though most believe that he doesn't know as much about his morphs as he says he does.

robin

um justyn he may walk with the best but that doesnt mean he is a descent guy . doesnt matter who ya walk with what matters is who you are as an individual.

now, do i have to post the "trempers are brown" photo to refresh your memory? *giggles*

:p

R

RoseT

Well I heard a lot of bad stuff about Ron Tremper and well... you know I havn't heard anything good about him yet. lol Well beside him being nice to people when they meet him at shows or something. Well duh he is nice to you because he wants you to buy his stuff. Something called a stage act.:main_yes:
I got my info from MANY very good sources that are not jealous or out to get this man in anyway, they could care less! So we won't be buying anything from Ron anytime soon until we start hearing some better things about this man besides him being nice to your face lol. :main_yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

BalloonzForU

Personally I didn't like Tremper's arrogance when I purchased his book at his table at Daytona. He said "Now you have the gecko Bible." Bible, I think not, telling people sand is ok, housing babies with adults is ok, and the pictures that he used of HIS geckos, I'm not even going to go there. Oh and the blue leo project, how on earth could he not notice something was wrong there? IMO he's over priced, I can find the same leo at his table for half the price somewhere else and the nicer looking, healthier gecko is not at his booth, IMO. I have my own opinion of this man, yes he's a great marketer, yes he's developed some awesome morphs, but I do NOT think he is the Leo God.

R

Russ S

BalloonzForU said:
Personally I didn't like Tremper's arrogance when I purchased his book at his table at Daytona. He said "Now you have the gecko Bible." Bible, I think not, telling people sand is ok, housing babies with adults is ok, and the pictures that he used of HIS geckos, I'm not even going to go there. Oh and the blue leo project, how on earth could he not notice something was wrong there? IMO he's over priced, I can find the same leo at his table for half the price somewhere else and the nicer looking, healthier gecko is not at his booth, IMO. I have my own opinion of this man, yes he's a great marketer, yes he's developed some awesome morphs, but I do NOT think he is the Leo God.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel, Felecia?

Visit our friends