UPDATE ON PUR SUPER BLIZ SNOW

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
UPDATE ON SUPER BLIZ SNOW

So here is a updated pic of our little, well not so little boy. He has surprisingly kept his stripe and has awsome black eyes. At about 45 grams he is just about set to produce his own little snows. well enjoy the pics and let me know what you think. Sorry about all the pics but he was showing off his stuff so why not take alot of pics...lol

Last edited:

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
His mood is very tame and kind of lethargic (he is in no hurry for nothing..lol) I do have baby pics somewhere but have to dig them up. As a hatchling he was identical to a regular super snow, in fact for the first 3 weeks of his life thats what he was marked as.

Last edited:

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Wow Im impressed you had those pics, it would have taken me a little bit to locate them in the files. How did you find them that fast?..lol. He was a cute little bugger wasnt he.lol thanks to everyone for the nice compliments they are much appreciated

eyelids

Bells Rule!
snared99 said:
Wow Im impressed you had those pics, it would have taken me a little bit to locate them in the files. How did you find them that fast?..lol. He was a cute little bugger wasnt he.lol thanks to everyone for the nice compliments they are much appreciated

LOL! I save all the pics of geckos I like and catagorize them by morph in their own folders on my comp. A little obsessive... maybe.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
snared99 said:
Im actually impressed and honored all at the same time...lol

So... got any extra Mack Snow het Blizzard females? Of my four I think three are males; I'm going to need to pick up some ladies if I'm going to make any SS Blizzes next year. :D

G

Ghetto Gecko

wow Pat

thats a very cool gecko. Thanks again for all of your help. The Hybinos are doing great, eating well and putting on weight. I'm sure you guys already know this but let me say it again anyway......Pat is a great guy who spent over an hour on the phone with me going over a zillion questions I had for him. His animals were brilliant, clean, and in tip top shape. I cant tell you enough how much I appreciated your advice. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Mike Panichi(NY)

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
I have one extra bliz codom but it is a male. Mike great to hear those leos are doing well, it was a pleasure working with you, give me a ring if you need anything.
Ya those are the box turtles in the background..lol

Visit our friends