Rothlisberger the idiot gets into a bike crash...sans helmet

N

nora

Steelers' 'Big Ben' Breaks Nose, Jaw In Helmetless Crash

http://www.local6.com/sports/9356237/detail.html

Maybe this will teach the idiot to wear a freaking helmet next time he rides his motorcycle... he'll be a luck SOB if he gets to play this season if his injuries dont affect his performance.....effing idiot..

S

silentjohn

The real idiot is the @hole who turned in front of him. Most of the time it is the idiot in the car that is at fault, when a motorcycle is involved in an accident. I sold my MC when CA passed a helmet law.

G

GeckoNinja

I'm from pittsburgh so GO STEELERS, i think my cousin dated him for a while but it might have been my grandma's medication talking

D

dakman

Sometimes i wear one sometimes i don't, so what if i kill myself. the thing about this is someone that shouldn't be driving almost killed him by being a stupid ignorant driver. what if it had been you or maybe a family or loved one in a car the driver turned into and hurt someone you loved, the story would change drastically. helmet or not, a cager hits you on a bike your going to be injured. I've seen nothing saying he was being a crazy rider with no helmet, even though that was one fast bike he was on.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I'll agree that it may not have been his fault but he still should have worn a helmet. That yeti is lucky he didn't get killed.

Oh if you can't tell I am not a Steelers fan...

D

dizzmaldan420

"one fast bike" is an understatement. Hayabusas are insanely fast. 200+ mph completely stock might be a bit over-kill. I'm glad there's no helmet laws here in Pa anymore..I always hated wearing one

Visit our friends