Give me that it's MINE!!!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
LOL, these pics are priceless, my 2 girls Aaliyah and Ammie who both just got done laying eggs yesterday, seem a little more hungry than usual, I may have to go get another fuzzie as they both seem to want this one. I had bought it for Aaliyah since she's usually the only one who wants them. But I had to break them apart today. Ammie seems to think they're pretty good too.

B

Brian O

Yikes!!!! I never thought of fuzzies as feeders. They seem to scream choking hazard! I have always used pinkies. They do seem to be enjoying it.

Perefalcon

Jill?????
Aaliyah, the SHT won the fuzzie. Normally I do use pinkies, but they didn't have any, and she's now dozing under the infrared light as we speak. Ammie's pouting in the corner lol

Perefalcon

Jill?????
yeah...um....I couldn't help myself I went and bought more to ease the fighting and pouting, here's a fuzzie party pic lmao

Dang, I feel so demented for enjoying seeing this

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Wow, priceless pics! I didn't realise they could take such large prey item...now I need to show these pics to my family :)

Perefalcon

Jill?????
lol, I've been showing everyone I can find, I've been carrying around the camera with me. So far 5 people have been disgusted

S

Sarah H

Omg,lol. I still haven't even tried pinkys. That is a great pic,lol.

Gregg M

Registered Member
Perefalcon said:
Normally I do use pinkies, but they didn't have any,

Well was it that important for them to get mice at that point??? Big meals like that can cause problems.... Rodent fur has even caused impactions in certain species of monitor lizard.... I am not trying to be an ass here, but, fuzzies are totally unnecessary....

Although, watching them play "tug of war" with a food item might be "fun", that can bring on other problems including unnessesary stress and injury....

Last edited:

Perefalcon

Jill?????
calm down gregg, I was concerned about the amount of weight that they lost due to laying, they're all fine right now, and no one spat them back out. and I didn't give it to them for "fun" I just thought that it would be a cute pic when they did it. I didn't do anything intentionally, except buying them more. And then they weren't fighting.

Visit our friends