A little snow.. Gem Style.

Select Gex

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Part of a Gem Snow project I have the pleasure to work with. These are some amazing animals and their offspring should be stunning. The genetics are at work here!

For those of you who don't know, Gem x Mack will get super snow, but as far as we know Gem x Gem will not get a super. Sort of like Line Bred x Mack got a super snow. The best part is, when a Gem is bred to a normal, or a non gem you get one gem and one normal.. Interesting, huh?

Last edited:

marula

...is the same that ron tremper explain in his books..
if you breed a SS (super snow) for a S (mack snow) you have 50% of SS and 50% of S..
if you breed 2 S togheter you have 25% SS, 50% S and 25% normal...
gem is anothr kind for mack snow or what? which bloodline? (hypo, normal,hine...)
(i post the same mail of the other forum because i'm interesting in this discussion here)

Last edited:

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't deal with snows... What exactly is a "gem"? Again, sorry... I was just curious :)

Select Gex

rob.r said:
nice pics but u might want to take them out of the sand

Oh man, no way? I know ;). This is for my photo box, my leopard geckos are housed on paper towels. I do however house my viper geckos, U. milii, and D. daemeus on jurassi sand. If geckos are properly supplimented then they won't actually intentionally eat the sand, if they get some when stricking for prey insects, they will be fine if the sand is fine enough.

Thanks for your concern though.

L

LadyGecko

That is a Beautiful Gem
:D
I think that the Gems are another exciting morph with many possibilities

Sandy

Visit our friends