Dog Forum

BalloonzForU

Here's my little guy Lightning a Pembrooke Welsh Corgi. He's so spoiled he took over the leather chair and now has one very expesive doggy bed.

Picture_285_op_800x600.jpg

Last edited:

robin

marula .. i love your austrailian shepard . i miss my pickles so much. she was an austrailian shepard and we lost her last year *cries*

R

rrhill

I just "adopted" this guy from my brother. His name is Hoss...furry animals aren't all that bad! Although I now have a $700 vet bill because he has some health issues. He has grade 4 hip dysplasia which doesn't seem to stop him from climbing up the 4' fence of the yard so he can roam the neighborhood! He's still a good dog!

HPIM0271.jpg

HPIM0268.jpg

:main_thumbsup:

robin

ro i have missed you *cries*
i had to go away for a while... ya know on a "vacation" i think thats what they call it now adays. i need to call you so i can send you your geckos :)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
rrhill said:
I just "adopted" this guy from my brother. His name is Hoss...furry animals aren't all that bad! Although I now have a $700 vet bill because he has some health issues. He has grade 4 hip dysplasia which doesn't seem to stop him from climbing up the 4' fence of the yard so he can roam the neighborhood! He's still a good dog!
:main_thumbsup:

Worth every penny by the looks of it! I Love Rotties!

L

LadyGecko

Hi-It's cool to see a dog forum on here
:D
Here are 2 of my kids

Sheba Sue

shebasueuz8.jpg

shebasue2dp9.jpg

And a very laid back Snoopy
2nd pic-sleeping butt to butt with Sheba

snoopylayingdownuu7.jpg

snoopy2la3.jpg