Regional Forums

T

Tainted Glory

I think it would be neat to have subforums divided up into various regions. As a fellow hobbyist, I can appreciate having tight knit groups within relatively close distances. Anyone else agree with me?

PrototypeGeckos

That is a good idea as long as people just don't stay in the respected regions, because I think it would take away a little from the knowledge you would gain in the forum, when you do not have breeders from all over in one place rather than different groups spread out in different forums. It is a good idea though, it would be nice to have tight knit geckos breeders in each region.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I like how things are, personally. A number of us up in the midwest are already pretty tight knit, but I wouldn't like not hanging out with everyone else online as well. I'd suggest trying to have personal get-togethers with the people in your area. Everyone can meet at a mid-way point and hang out. Last night at Tinley was a ton of fun, I hope we can do something like that again soon!

Sandra

I don't think it's a good idea, regional forums tends to disperse people and everything you say in a regional forum can also be said in a general forum.

If you want to get in touch with a breeder of your area, you can pm them. Most of us have our locations in our profiles.

Visit our friends