coolest thing ever

anbu

i have only had my crested for a couple days now and i don't think she eats the baby food on her own (repashy gecko diet coming in the mail) so i got some crickets and dusted em with a vitamin+D3. i put one in and she went for it immediately but missed and she lost interest and climbed around her tree some more. i then coaxed her onto the rim on the terrarium and put a cricket on my hand she looked it for a second he lunged and ate it. she ate 3 crickets off out of my hand and it was pretty cool.
i don't want to do that often because i want her to eat the diet i ordered and i want her to eat it on her own. but still, it was pretty cool :main_thumbsup:

Dron2124

Crested
yea its funny to see them fling them selfs at them. joker gets put in a big critter keeper and i drop soem crickets int here one at a time he gets real inthusiastic about the first 3 and waits for the last one lol lazy ass.

anbu

yea its funny to see them fling them selfs at them. joker gets put in a big critter keeper and i drop soem crickets int here one at a time he gets real inthusiastic about the first 3 and waits for the last one lol lazy ass.

haha yea, i lined a 5 gal tank with moist paper towel and was going to put her in that with some crickets but she was being stubborn and i could only get her on the rim of her tank. didn't want to man handle her too much

Visit our friends