What Should I Buy?

SMH

As of now, I only have 3 leo's, 1 male and 2 females. I plan on getting another female. but what would go with my male.

My male is a Mack Snow Het Raptor.
the two female's I have are
1. Blizzard
2. Mack Snow Het Raptor

I am just curious what I should think about buy next. I am thinking of getting another male, also. but I'm not sure yet.

I plan on getting a gecko colony in the future but my step dad said wait until I'm 16 y/o. I will be in 16 in April!!!:main_laugh:

So what morph female should I get?

thank you!!!!:p

Here's a link to the male's picture. btw, he is not full grown yet:
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share...n5hao0C0&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I'd pair the Macks het raptor and get a blizzard male for you're blizzard. Something het blizzard, a blazing blizzard, Diablo Blanco, etc. Diablo Blanco would be a good choice as it has genes that are compatible with all three of your geckos.

SMH

I like the DB's but for now they are out of my price range:(

Although, What would I get if I breed my Mack Snow Jungle Het Raptor[Male] with my Blizzard[Female]?

thank you for the help

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
I like the DB's but for now they are out of my price range:(

Although, What would I get if I breed my Mack Snow Jungle Het Raptor[Male] with my Blizzard[Female]?

thank you for the help

You would get the following:

50% Mack Snow het Blizzard possible het RAPTOR
50% het Blizzard possible het RAPTOR

If you would get a male Mack Snow het Blizzard possible het RAPTOR you could breed it back to the mother and get a Mack Snow Blizzard in your second season.

I would get another female if I were you. Tangerine het Tremper/RAPTOR would add some nice orange geckos to your colletion with the possibility of Sunglows/RAPTORs; Snowglows/Mack Snow RAPTORs.

SMH

When I turn 16 my step-dad said ' you can have a rack then, but you can only have 15 adult gecko's'
so when I am 16 I plan on having a few projects like raptor or Super snow enigma's, and tremper super snows
thank you

Visit our friends