Okay, I'm officially that crazy lizard lady...

ShelbyLu

I've been so worried about my geckos since they stopped eating. Last night, I got up at 2am with a flashlight just to peek on the geckos to count bugs and worms in their dishes to see if they had eaten anything and to inspect their cage to see if they had pooped.

So when I got back into bed, my husband woke up and said...Oh were you checking on the kids? (You know, meaning our five human kids)

Yeah....

;)

~Shelby

lisa127

I've been the crazy lizard lady, crazy turtle/tortoise lady, and crazy dog lady for years. Welcome to my club...lol.

staceyleigh

Oh Yeah-I'm in that club!! Check on the Leos, check the skinks, see what the cats are up to, check the kids.... sometimes it takes an hour to get back to bed, lol..Sadly this is most nights!

Phoenix1115

The other night I woke up at 2am with this overwhelming feeling that one of my heat pads were on fire or melting or something. Even though I didn't find anything I went on a rampage in the dark unplugging everything until I was convinced there was no way anything was burning. I'm always so nervous I'm going to have a malfunction and one of the kids will get burnt

lisa127

When it comes to human kids, I have a semi empty nest now. But the rest of the "kids", yeah it's obsessive. The cat has chronic constipation issues and runs around the house for a while before he can go. Which causes one of the dogs to start chasing him while the other dog is following him around so she can eat his poop when he's done. This usually happens during the night, so I get no sleep.

indyana

Haha, I totally get up and peek in on my lizards and bugs if I hear something that sounds out of the ordinary at night. XD Of course, that also applies to the cats and the dogs... we should have a "crazy animal ladies" parent club.

Visit our friends