Ella and Oliver

mrdonovan37

My adult gecko (Ella) and the new addition (Oliver). Oliver is the one being held, thats as I was transferring him into his personal tank... He's not eating right now but I'm hoping its transition stress and that he'll warm up to feeding, so to speak.

mrdonovan37

Yeah, I only got him saturday, and the pet store I saved him from having to be miserable in was kinda rough getting him out of the tank, so I bet he's recovering still. He's active (As long as he knows I'm not looking, when he sees me he turns and goes back into his hide) and looks healthy enough, other than being picky about food. I think he took the legless cricket last night though, so thats a good start.

C

corvettefan

That Bell Albino is a really good example. The one being held is a Bell Albino right?

mrdonovan37

I haven't IDed him yet really. He was at a pet store and I picked him up (because I was pretty sure just from the little of him I could see that he didn't look like a normal hatchling.) I'm not an expert on the morphs or anything like that, especially when they are really young, but maybe I can put him on the ID threads, especially once he grows more into his adult coloration.

mrdonovan37

Oliver finally ate 3 crickets last night (that had been delegged) and took about 3-4 small mealworms from his food dish. I'm very happy, I was starting to worry about the little guy. (He still seems totally afraid of me being anywhere near him, but that can be worked on, the important part is that he eats and is healthy.)

Visit our friends