Purple ( Lavender Line )

Micka

yes there are Mack Snow Lavender, selected to give more lavender and over again, I tried to remove the small black dots is a difficult thing but I have time (^^,)

robin

as they age they will most likely get a bit more spotting but the top couple look like they have some hypo in them which will lessing the amount of spot the gecko will have. it will be interested to see how these guys will develop as they age and how much color they will get :)

Micka

I will show the changes in them, I hope to have declined a black markings can every year, I dream of a full Gecko Lavender (no black spot ) for a long time lol ...

Last edited:

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Have you considered using some hypo macks to work it in to help reduce the spotting faster. I have produced a few hypo macks as creamsicle bi-products and they have little to no spotting at a few months of age already. I always think its easier to get color influence then pattern reduction...JMHO.

Micka

I started by HY lavender but coupled together in order to have a gecko clear with lavender, I have played, but then HY lavender with another phase, and I found the right combination that gives a lot of lavender ( blue gray), This year the subject is to combine several Purple (Lavender Line MS) with Tornado removed the dots.

I have my selection coupled with " PURPLE X JMG Stripe lavender " still another to go still further in the lavender I'll do more photo to show how you advance the project ...

Visit our friends