Daytona geckos DUW!!

Wolfyhound

AFT
IMG_5049-1.jpg

Bell leo
IMG_5051-1.jpg

I think this was a newt actually, but very cute!
IMG_5063-1.jpg

AFT
IMG_5074-1.jpg

Touch of Class table(I think)
IMG_5083-1.jpg

White out AFT
IMG_5084-1.jpg

Caramel albino AFT
IMG_5086-1.jpg

Maserpiece geckos(I think?)
IMG_5108-1.jpg

Cresties
IMG_5136-1.jpg

Crestie
IMG_5137-1.jpg

Some sort of lechie?
IMG_5138-1.jpg

I dunno, but it's cute!
IMG_5163-1.jpg

CUTE!
IMG_5164-1.jpg

Dunno again
IMG_5165-1.jpg

Not even sure it's a gecko!
IMG_5166-1.jpg

A special leopard, he was walking about upside down in his deli
IMG_5220-1.jpg

Very fancy!
IMG_5221-1.jpg

AFT?
IMG_5230-1.jpg

Lots of leos
IMG_5039.jpg

Something a littel different?
IMG_5050.jpg

Several leos
IMG_4955.jpg

IMG_4956.jpg

IMG_4957.jpg

IMG_4958.jpg

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
i don't think that the table you thought was touch of class is that breeder. judging by the hand writing and morphs that looks like JMG. I don't believe that anyone has whiteouts and zeros for sale besides them. Also there is a Lavender Eclipse on that table.

Wolfyhound

It's possible I'm mistaken about the table, but I don't have a card from JMG, and I know I got a card from the table I bought the geckos at. Could mean I lost a card. He had a LOT of african fat tails(more than anyone else at the show definitely).

I usually try to make sure I know which animal came from where, but I was distracted because my boss was along too. And I went over almost the entire show before going back and buying animals(except the normal stripe).

Thanks!!

Wolfyhound

Actuallly looking through the pictures, Both JMG and Touch of Class used handwritten stickers, JMG had neater writing. Touch of Class DID have those morphs on the table. I did not ask if he produced them, because I was not buying them. But there were White-outs on his table, and both tables had handwritten stickers on the deli cups.

Thanks!

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
that is touch of class' table. there is a stack of b.cards in the picture of a overall of alot of geckos. I didn't attend the show but i notice that in the picture. from the looks of it from all the geckos i have seen bought from daytona i missed out on a really good year but i had no money or room for more geckos. love the pictures. i hope to make it to next years daytona show.

Danielle

Visit our friends