what should be bred to diablo blanos?

MiamiLeos

another DB (blazing blizzard eclipse) would be my first choice. second choice would be a blizzard eclipse. third i would throw a blizzard enigma in there to see what the enigma gene does.

robin

personally i think i would just look at it hehe

seriously though why do people feel they have to breed their geckos? i mean nice ones or not.

robin

well i breed the trempers to make money so i can pay for bugs and maybe some extra money for my more serious long term projects. but in all it is for fun. i have a plan of what i am breeding and i am sticking to it. i buy something already knowing what i am going to breed it to. maybe i am weird.

MiamiLeos

i think the underlying reason to why most people breed is because it's fun to see what you can make :)

...especially with something as beautiful as a DB

N

Necromantica

If you breed it with the right snow with enigma genes couldn't you get something similar to "spot the dog" with red eyes lmao!

Johno305

I :heart: RAPTORs
I would go with another DB...you would get 100% DB's from breeding those two together...unless you want to go in a different direction...just remember that DB's trempers so you shouldn't breed to other albino lines...:main_thumbsup:

Taquiq

JK Herp
Another DB because if you don't breed it to a Albino, Blizzard, or Eclipse it will be het for those.

Visit our friends