Lost...and Found!

W

Wretched

Hey hey hey...

So my Ozzy laid eggs and was lookin a bit skinny so I quarentined her from her breeding buddies fer a couple days in a seperate container. ya know, one of those plastic deals from petco, added a UTH, some paper towels, a hide, food etc. She's fine... and then, one morning, i fing the top open and her gone! I dont know how she unsnaped the lid, so i'm guessing i didnt close it properly after filling her water dish -again-. Three days she is missing, and i'm going nuts. She's the second gecko i've ever owned, so i was a bit worried. i -TORE- the house apart. No luck.

Third day. my fiance is going through her dresses as were getting ready to hit the club. She noticed her black vinyl number has sprouted an orange armpit. And theres little Ozzy hiding inside, chubby carrot tail sicking out.

Somehow she made it off the bookshelf, about four feet down with no climbing apparatus. Across the room (which is trashed as we are moving in a couple weeks) Inside the closet passed the sliding door, over a jungle of shoes (hers, not mine) on top of a bin and then climed up to the top of a dress near five feet off the floor.

She is sooooo grounded.

Visit our friends