Mack snow patternless+ red stripe patternless=?

Jlewis420td

I got a mack snow patternless from LLLreptiles and a red stripe patternless from another breeder maybe JMG reptiles dont remember.

The mack snow when i got him he was all white but 2 weaks later he shed and had a pinkish gray look with a dim yellow shade. 55 grams

The red stripe she is high in yellow with almost a carrot tail look but has purple at end of tail. She shows little to no signs of red stripes but the person said that it faded away. 56 grams

Basiclly im trying to figure out whether these morphs sound correct. I heard roomers about LLLReptiles and that they have morph mix ups. The other breeder had a vast knowledge and explanned to me everything but i am new so i didnt absorb it all, they seemed legit.

PLZ help do the morphs sound correct? Is LLLreptiles a reliable breeding company? A month later and the geckos are healthy. Last Q's what would be the result of breeding these two if they are these morphs? THX SRRY im new

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
We would need pictures and even then no one can tell you for sure.

If you're unsure on morphs, I would refrain from breeding them.

ImNotYogi

JMG seems reputable as far as I can tell. Many people on here (breeders included) have bought from him. I haven't so I have no experience. Places like LLLReptiles put me off, though. With such a large inventory of many reptile species something is bound to go wrong. Just screams "mill" to me. At the very least the labeling of morphs can be wrong. As Katie said, I wouldn't breed without knowing the genetics. Breeding isn't something to go into lightly. It takes a lot of time, effort, and money to properly house and feed hatchlings. And it's good to have a lot of experience with a species prior to breeding them.

Visit our friends