hunting/fishing

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I go fishing at our cabin as often as I can manage to get away. There's not a whole lot of fish left in that lake though. We used to catch huge perch & bluegills all the time, but since muskie hybrids have been introduced, and recent commercialization of the lake, all that's left is Northern Pike and both LM & SM Bass. Don't get me wrong, those are fun to catch too, but I always liked the variety. I go fishing just for fun, and don't really care if I catch much.

I don't go hunting, but it does feel like I'm hunting when deer are constantly running in front of my vehicle on the way to and from the cabin! lol

I don't fish to often but i do hunt everything whenever I can. I spend most of the fall up at 2:00 am. on the river by 3:00-3:30 a.m duck and goose hunting. Turkey in the spring is a great reason to escape to the woods. Deer if not on the river or pheasant or dove hunting hunting. I love wild game!! I am training my new golden retriever/ yellow lab mix puppy to hunt so that has been fun. Notice even my puppy is a cross. haha

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I am not much of a hunter but will hunt deer and turkey when able.

I'm more of a fisherman, love fishing, always have. Mainly a trout fisherman, but i enjoy catching basically anything. I really enjoy fishing in my cousin's creek for chubs and kitties :) In my opinion you can beat catfishin! LOL.

M

Marc118

I try to fish a few times a month, DFG is only stocking catfish right now since its so hot. I could go up north and fish for trout though.

Visit our friends