a Trio of Hybinos from Luxurious Leopards

G

Ghetto Gecko

Hi guys, I have been away from Geckos for so long its not even funny. When I last bred them the only morphs were high yellow. Jungles just started popping up. Recently, I wanted to get back into them but was a little confused with all of the colors and morphs. I ended up picking up a trio of Hybinos het RAPTOR from Pat Kline over at Luxurious Leopards. Not only were the Geckos smoking! but Pat spent quite a long time on the phone with me answering questions. He's a real gentleman. The geckos that arrived were the ones he sent me photos of, weighed what he claimed they would weigh and are doing very well. They were delvered on time with no games. He made it easy to spend a few dollars with him. Thanks again Pat. Mike Panichi

gixxer3420

Nice geckos. I'm going to a show this weekend and I hope to come home with a few females maybe another male but i want to at least come home with 2 Raptors.

G

Ghetto Gecko

thanks guys

gixxer3420 said:
Nice geckos. I'm going to a show this weekend and I hope to come home with a few females maybe another male but i want to at least come home with 2 Raptors.
Speaking of RAPTORS, I just purchased a female RAPTOR with two solid red eyes from Ron Tremper himself. She will arrive on Tuesday. He is another guy who spent alot of time with me going over what i think will be sound purchases. Its good to know that there are still good guys out there. I'll post photos of her when she arrives. From the photos Ron sent me, she looks to be amazing. Thanks again for the kind words. Mike Panichi

D

DontShootMe

Hey Mike very nice geckos! I see you are from long island? If I may ask what part I am also located near nassau.

G

Ghetto Gecko

Im out in Eastern Suffolk County

DontShootMe said:
Hey Mike very nice geckos! I see you are from long island? If I may ask what part I am also located near nassau.

Manorville to be exact. I grew up in Holbrook and moved out east about 8 years ago. Good to see other Long Islanders in here. My main focus is Boas(HYPOS, SUNGLOWS, ARABASQUES, BLOODS) but I recently decided to let the leopards back in my life, LOL. I bred the hell out of these things back when the only morph was high yellow. I hopefully will have the same success with these guys as well as the RAPTOR female thats coming next week. Keep in touch. Im at work right now but when I get home, I'll post some photos of the snake(and now Gecko) room. Take care and keep in touch. Are you breeding Leos right now? Thanks.

D

DontShootMe

Ghetto Gecko said:
Manorville to be exact. I grew up in Holbrook and moved out east about 8 years ago. Good to see other Long Islanders in here. My main focus is Boas(HYPOS, SUNGLOWS, ARABASQUES, BLOODS) but I recently decided to let the leopards back in my life, LOL. I bred the hell out of these things back when the only morph was high yellow. I hopefully will have the same success with these guys as well as the RAPTOR female thats coming next week. Keep in touch. Im at work right now but when I get home, I'll post some photos of the snake(and now Gecko) room. Take care and keep in touch. Are you breeding Leos right now? Thanks.

Yeah I breed them now. Yeah I'm close to the nassau/queens border right next to new hyde park. You going to the farmingdale show next month? Not a big show but I always like to go check it out. I like the geckos, im starting to get into bp morphs now so im starting a new thing

G

Ghetto Gecko

Im gonna try

DontShootMe said:
Yeah I breed them now. Yeah I'm close to the nassau/queens border right next to new hyde park. You going to the farmingdale show next month? Not a big show but I always like to go check it out. I like the geckos, im starting to get into bp morphs now so im starting a new thing

to get there. I usually bring snakes to sell but this is the first year I will have nothing to sell in a very long time. Its like the calm before the storm(hopefully) I just had some new ink done at crazy moon tattoo over by where I think you live. Right on the border. I messed with the Balls for a while but that market is nuts and honestly, I find the snakes to be a pain in the ass. Anyway, maybe we'll run into each other at the show. Take care. Mike

G

Ghetto Gecko

yep

DontShootMe said:
twin moon? By jamaica ave and the cross island pkwy?
Cindy whos is a terrific artist did a black and white portrait of my daughter on my arm. Shes top notch.

Visit our friends