What I came home to!

BalloonzForU

I'm gone for four weeks, right? I come home and hubby did massive clean up the day I came home. Got home at 9:30pm and all I had the energy to do was get the racks back together and the leos/cresties in their homes, and take a shower. 1,000 mile drive in one day and only me driving, sleepy time. I get up in the morning and I'm starving. I open the fridge and it smelled like something died in it. I look all over and find a bag of who knows what it was all rotten. I through it out with a bunch of other stuff. Now he expects me to clean out the fridge, cause I'm the woman.... HA HA HA I don't think so. I didn't leave something in there for 4 weeks till it went bad and left it. I think he should clean it.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
LOL!! I actually cleaned out my fridge yesterday for the same reason! I cleaned the food out and Phil wiped it out and took the tubs outside to hose and all that. Tell him to GET TO WORK! "It's a woman's job"... HA

M

mayabear52

I wear the pants in the house.....but the wife picks them out.:main_laugh:
I have th final say on things....after she approves it.:main_laugh: LOL

All jokes aside we share responsibilities since we both work, but most of the time its take out:main_thumbsup:

brandy101010

mayabear52 said:
I wear the pants in the house.....but the wife picks them out.:main_laugh:
I have th final say on things....after she approves it.:main_laugh: LOL

All jokes aside we share responsibilities since we both work, but most of the time its take out:main_thumbsup:

LoL!
It's quite the oppisite in mine and my husbands relationship. I am a house wife he works six days a week. I do all the house work,take care of all the animals, keep trak of bills, and when he gets home I basicly wait on him hand and foot. Not that common these days but it works for us lol. He works long days and is very tired when he gets home. Yet he still finds time to build me racks and help me with anything that I would not be able to handle on my own. I have it pretty easy considering I don't have any children. But I do have 3 dogs, 3 cats, an iguana, 3 bearded dragons, 3 ball pythons, and a 16 geckos (including hatchlings).

So yeah we are old school. lol

BalloonzForU

Brandy you are rare! LOL

I think with most couples now days both the husband and the wife are working. I have my own businesses and I run his business all day/night. I work from the time I get up to the time I go to bed. He plays golf, hangs out at the bar with the guys(every day), eats, and sleeps, only works at most two days a week compared to as much as I do all day, every day. So I believe he can clean the mess that he made, casuse I'm not a maid!!!!

Some of you see me online a lot. It's a matter of fact my computer is online 24/7. However most of the time I'm not at the computer and when I am, I'm constantly leaving my office and running to his across the house to answer his business phone and dispatch for his business. His business runs 24/7 and I've been doing this for 12 years. I want my normal life back!!! I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH TO BE ANYONES MAID!!!!!

I love my husband with all my heart, and I'd do most anything for him, but he needs to do his part. :p

brandy101010

BalloonzForU said:
Brandy you are rare! LOL

I think with most couples now days both the husband and the wife are working. I have my own businesses and I run his business all day/night. I work from the time I get up to the time I go to bed. He plays golf, hangs out at the bar with the guys(every day), eats, and sleeps, only works at most two days a week compared to as much as I do all day, every day. So I believe he can clean the mess that he made, casuse I'm not a maid!!!!

Some of you see me online a lot. It's a matter of fact my computer is online 24/7. However most of the time I'm not at the computer and when I am, I'm constantly leaving my office and running to his across the house to answer his business phone and dispatch for his business. His business runs 24/7 and I've been doing this for 12 years. I want my normal life back!!! I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH TO BE ANYONES MAID!!!!!

I love my husband with all my heart, and I'd do most anything for him, but he needs to do his part. :p

Wow! That is really a one sided relationship! Tighten that leash! lol
Seriously. I don't mind doing all the house work it is my job. But when both people work it is only fair to share the houshld chores. You should not have to work your job and his and have to do all the housework yourself while he is out having fun! I don't blame you one bit for being upset. Put your foot down!

brandy101010

LOL! Try this!

A man came home from work and found his three children outside, still
in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and
wrappers strewn all around the front yard.

The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house
and there was no sign of the dog. Proceeding into the entry, he found
an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug
was wadded against one wall.

In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the
family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing.

In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on
the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the

floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was

spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of
clothes,looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that
something serious had happened.

He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the
bathroom door.

As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys
strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and
toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls.

As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the
bed in her pajamas, reading a novel. She looked up at him, smiled, and
asked how his day went.

He looked at her bewildered and asked, "What happened here today?"

She again smiled and answered, "You know every day when you come home
from work and you ask me what in the world I do all day?"

"Yes," was his incredulous reply.

She answered, "Well, today I didn't do it."

M

mayabear52

I really like that story brandy101010, that has a lot of truth to it. We get used or accustomed to things been done/getting done with out us, that we sometimes forget that their being done and most of all we forget to thank the person doing it or how much we appreciate them for doing it.

Ian S.

Wizardlizards said:
Hey what do you do when your dishwasher stops working?

Kick her in the ass and tell her to get back to work!
:main_yes:
LMAO!!

Why are womens feet smaller than mens??
So they can fit snugly to the sink:main_laugh:

LOL!!
Woman don't need watches any more!!
There are clocks on the stoves now:D

Visit our friends