line snows? + some others

boutiquegecko

Not to take away from the mack thread that came up with the line bred snows here. A few questions-so if a Mack somehow might have gotten mixed with a line bred snow, you really don't know what you're getting if you purchase a line bred? Could have mack gene or not?
Also Albey seems to be the only Line bred snow breeder I can find, and I do like them, so Albey when might you have some available???
Has anyone crossed line bred snow with other morphs? Do you get normals? What if they are bred with albino, blizzard, patternless, hypo etc?
And I am a huge bell fan and I see Kelli has some awsome bell morphs, what are some mophs/crosses you guys have done with bells? I was looking the other day at some tremper hybinos and sunglows that were priced higher that the same with the bell line and I was under the impression that bells were rarer, so wouldn't they be higher priced? Or do people just not like bells colorations? Some that Kelli have are practically spotless! Sorry for all the questions. I'm deciding on some new breeder stock. Plus I just love all the possibilities. :)

Visit our friends