More new geckos

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
We didn't make it to the NARBC show, or the little get-together. I would have loved to meet all of you, but it's a little far for us. We did get a bunch of new leos this week, so we don't feel as left out. Anyways, I was giving everyone a quick spray and thought I'd snap some photos. I didn't have any lights on, so I could get photos with their eyes opened. A low quick flash worked really well.

Raptor Male from Kelli. I like his clean striped tail.
kelli_rap.jpg

Stripe-ish Female het Raptor from Kelli (Originally from Dan Poe). We're hoping to get some albino (Aptors essentially) and non-albino patternless red stripes with her. Should be fun. Also, she was breeding for Kelli this season, so no picking on her color. She'll bounce back and pack on some extra weight for the upcoming season.
kelli_het.jpg

2 Snake-Eyed Raptor Females from Paul Allen. These girls are unreal and still have lots of growing to do.
paul_rap_big.jpg

paul_rap_sm.jpg

Last but not least, a Jungle Giant with one red eye and one snake eye (that looks to be filling in). Paul and I really excited about her. Hopefully we can get some more jungles and giants with red eyes.
paul_redeyed_jga.jpg

Thanks for looking.

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Dan, would you possibly have a guestimate as to when yours was born? I'd like to have it for our records. Thanks.

G

GeckoMandi

I'm so jelous I want a couple new ones but can't afford it right now :(, plus no more room until I get a rack built.

Yours are awesome!

PrototypeGeckos

Alright Ryan, stop showing off, lol, I saw your two Raptors from Paul the last time I was at his house and they are really sharp in person, very nice additions. I am leaving shortly to pick up my new patternless to sent to Pauls for me, hopefully I will get picks up of him on here soon. Great geckos!!!!

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
I love that first RAPTOR, he's so cute! Congrats on the new additions!

bro paul

brightalbino.com
The pictures look great Ryan...I'll have to try out your technique. I can't wait to see what they look like after a while when you and Val use your magic touch to get them up over 100 grams! :) I'll show off some of the geckos I got from you soon...

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Wow! Now thats a great group, I am very jealous. I really like the second Female Snake Eyes RAPTOR, she looks like she is "Up To Something" Those sneaky looking eyes

Visit our friends