The face of EVIL!

S

SPJ

1f561b48.jpg

b165a13a.jpg

OK. Maybe not evil but she can be a PITA at times.:D

S

SPJ

She is a Chihuahua/Yorkshire Terrier mix.

Unexpected breeding and she was destined to be put down when she was born (problem with the eyes, bad hip, overbite). Couldn't let them do that so we adopted her. Don't even ask how much these scumbag breeders extorted out of us so she wouldn't be put down.:main_angry:

S

SPJ

ALL cats are evil.

I have 2 here that do EVERYTHING they can to make life an adventure for me each day.

BTW, how long do cats live? One is 13 and the other is 15. Are these things destined to live until their about 40 just to torment me?:main_angry:

Cute pics though.:D

L

LadyGecko

LMAO-cats can live to 24 or 25 years old
my oldest and first alley cat lived to be 21
My oldest dog-Snoopy-an 11 yr old lab mix has a completely shot hip and a yr and a half ago was put on DuraMaxx to see if this would alleviate his pain and to the vets surprise and our relief he can walk and seems relatively pain free

We thought that we were going to have to put him down then and we are very grateful for the time that this drug has given us with him
I love all of my critters but my dogs are my babies and they are all strays
that came to us by chance
I don't even want to face the thought of life without them-so i don't for now
Sandy

Snoopy-

snoopy24jn.jpg

'

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Here's the true face of evil....OK....this is just his "brother". For some reason I can't find the devil kitty picture of Mitsu right now, so Troi will have to do.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Yup, cats live a long long time... My very first kitten lived till he was 13. He was super healthy... the only reason he passed was bc my stupid neighbor was drunk and driving... you get the point.Chui is still a kitten too, so I've got a LOOOOOONG time to deal with his mischeviousness (is mischeviousness a word? hmm...)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
LOL I don't think my leo's could handle a cat... now if I had a large snake, or even an alligator maybe we could do business (j/k)

OK Shanti... your cat wins

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
SPJ said:
Not what I wanted to hear.:main_no:
Anyone need some 10-12 pound feeders?:D

Saying they live 24-25 years is HIGHLY misleading. Seven is considered senior for a cat. The majority of cats live to about 15 .... but can live pretty easily to about 20. I've only heard of a handful of cats that lived much more than 20 years. The world record holder is 37.

PS: As of March 2005, the oldest VERIFIED living cat was 23.

Visit our friends