Baths

K

kristi

2-3 times per week for about 15-20 minutes. I also mist daily.

NicoleO

A few times a week is normal unless you don't have a normal beardie. In my experience it really depends on the beardie since each one is different. I have an adult female that loves to swim and would spend all her time in the water if she could, my juvi female only likes to stay in the water if I'm holding her, my older male will tolerate water as long as he's in the kiddie pool out back and my younger male will only go near water if he needs a drink. I hatched and raised the two youngest one's and they've had bathes since they were little but each one is different so it all depends on what your beardie likes in the end.

L

LadyGecko

You can also provide a large enough water dish (I use the Corel oval micro ceramic dishes) in the tank and simply remove it and disinfect it after they are done
I have never bathed my dragons on a regular basis but rather gave them the option to soak themselves once per week
Some people enjoy taking their Dragons out of their encloures into the bathtub for a good swim
As Nicole said-it a lot depends on the Dragon as to how much they enjoy being in the water
Oh-and leaving a water dish with fresh water for them in their enclosure will not promote respiratory infections from too much humidity
Baby Dragons love to be misted and will often not drink any other way

babybeardieonleaf4jc7.jpg

Visit our friends