Marcia, funny story!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Hey, Just thought I would share it with everyone! So, I was checking for leopard gecko eggs today and figured I'd check on Callisto and make sure he settled in right. I opened his box, and I couldn't find him in either of his hides! So i'm freaking out, and I lift up this small driftwood piece in there. I find the tiniest little hole in the sand, but I couldn't believe he could fit in there! So, i start digging, and i get right up to his face and he pops out his head and makes the GRUMPIEST noise he could make. It was like this cursing grumble. Man, he was NOT a happy gecko. But now I know that when I can't find him right away, he buried under the sand :) So i scooped him up and said sorry, redid his set up and re-packed the sand so he could make his little burrows again! I haven't tried feeding him, but I think tonight I will throw in a couple crickets before I go to sleep. He is such a DOLL! :)

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
LOL!!! I love that funny gargling growl they do when they are pissed off! When we got our first levis (Gus, from Kelli) I made his habitat too naturalistic because he dug such an extravagant network of tunnels that we never saw him! I think it's funny when they dig themselves into their hides and barracade the door closed.

Visit our friends