Some of the gecko Gang!!

Ian S.

Hi all,
I brought the gang outside today for a photo shoot. These pics were all natural lighting w/out a flash. Hope you enjoy!!

First up, my homie "Blaze" He has been breeding for the last two months. As you can see I don't think he's loosing color any time soon. I'm sitting on 13 eggs with more on the way so keep your fingers crossed for me.
P7250090.jpg

P7250093.jpg

next up is his clutchmate "Sampson" no sloutch himself. both are het bell. I know I've showed these guys off alot but Dang, I cant stop photographing them.
P7250094.jpg

This is a recent hatchling that popped out 2 days ago. Pretty sure we have something genetic here with my tang bell male. The mother is a red stripe. (Same parents as blaze and Sampson)
P7250102.jpg

Here we have a jungle bell female I aquired from Kelli H some time ago. She laid a single clutch of infertiles and stopped eating all together and thinned out badly. I had a fecal done on her just for chips and bagels and everything came back clean as a whistle.(although she was ovulating I think I bred her to early) With a little TLC and some ground up mealies,crickets and waxies mixed with vitamin powder she is fully recouperated and feeding again "Phew" (check out the yellow that runs through her tail!!!)
P7250106.jpg

Last edited:

Ian S.

Here we have Mr. Right!! This guy's color varies drastically. One day he'll be all fired up and dull the next. Same parents as blaze and Sampson.
P7240067.jpg

This is that "wild" Tremper patternless red stripe!
P7250123.jpg

and last but far from least, my favorite bell hatchling thus far. I had a bator fry a number of eggs from a pair of smokin super hypos het bell from Kelli H. This was the only egg that made it and what a killer animal that came out. He makes me wonder what else was in there.
Here he is "one nasty jungle bell"!!
P7250117.jpg

P7250114.jpg

P7250111.jpg

Last edited:

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Nice leos, all of them are beutiful, and I really love the colors on blaze, and that last jungle bell, wow!

Last edited:
S

Sarah H

They are all beautiful! But I really love that last male, really nice contrast. :)

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Ian S said:
I'm sitting on 13 eggs with more on the way so keep your fingers crossed for me.
Well, if you are sitting them, I think we should keep our fingers crossed for the eggs!

Fantastic looking geckos, Ian! I LOVE that last little jungle Bell!

Visit our friends