Which one should I keep?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm planning to hold back one of my stripes to breed next season, and I thought I had one picked out, but now I'm not sure. The first picture is the one I was going to hold back because I like the tail and the regular stripe lines. Then the other one shed (next 2 pictures) and came out looking like this! They are both het for Tremper albino and would be bred to a redstripe het albino from JMG. Any opinions are welcome.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm seriously thinking about it. I've been planning to hold back three and one of the other ones (tang x albino) just isn't tang enough to make it worthwhile. I don't have room for more than 3.

Aliza

marula

...me too... :D
...but if REALLY i need to take a choice i will try to hold the second one..
...you really don't have the possibility to hold both? ..if not i will take what you don't whant hahahahhahahaah

Arconna

Is that second gecko offspring from their Lavendar stripe line? If so, and you absolutely can only keep one, keep that one only because the lavendar line as far as I know isn't exactly super common. If you can keep both I would keep both. The lines are really nice in that first one, but the lavendar stripes are awesome in that second one.

waterfaller1

In the third pic, look at the little face on the head...it's great! I don't know much about breeding and morphs, but from a novice's perspective, I like that one!
p.s. they are both beautiful:)

Ian S.

I'd send them both to me right away! They seem to have that nasty stripal fungus disease. :main_laugh:
Really I'd hold on to both of those bad lary's:main_thumbsup:
-Gorgeous animals-

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I think I am going to hold on to both of them. Thanks, everyone. I don't think the lavendar stripes are going to stay. The baby is less than 2 months old. I have a week-old stripe that may go the way of the second one; it's too early to tell. I'll keep you posted.

ALiza

H

herplover92

acpart said:
I think I am going to hold on to both of them. Thanks, everyone. I don't think the lavendar stripes are going to stay. The baby is less than 2 months old. I have a week-old stripe that may go the way of the second one; it's too early to tell. I'll keep you posted.

ALiza
Correct. You should keep them a little longer to see the real outcome.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
That's a tough one Aliza. But if it were me and I could only hold back one, I would keep the first one. Nothing like a nice Bold Stripe, I love the Tail pattern!

Visit our friends