Attempts at pictures (dial up warning!)

C

Cryptly

I set up a nice little bit of branch as a prop to get pictures of geckos on. Things didn't go anywhere near what I had hoped.

First up, my Jungle het Bell Albino girl, Magnolia. She wouldn't get off my hands, so I had to get my boyfriend to take these pics.

Picture004.jpg

Picture029-1.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg

C

Cryptly

Chinacat

Chinacat behaved a bit more. Still not quite what I was looking for. . .

Picture043.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture047-1.jpg

Here's where I tried a closeup. . .guess I got a bit too close.
Picture049-1.jpg

Picture046.jpg

C

Cryptly

Sunflower

Sunflower wasn't much better. Then after a couple of pictures the batteries in the camera went.

Picture050-1.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture051-1.jpg

Still no pretty picture of a gecko sitting on the branch, but I guess these cute shots will do for now. :)

L

LadyGecko

Your Leos are lovely and mine don't hardly ever "behave" when I am trying to take their pics
A tip on batteries for digitals
If you camera takes AA"s
you can get an inexpensive battery charger that is really small and plugs right into a wall outlet and just hangs there-if any of you have any open wall outlets left-I don't have many-lol
The charger is usually sold at drug stores-I got mine at CVS- around the battery section(makes sense-(duh) and it runs around $20
They probably carry other chargers for different sized batteries-I just never looked
I got mine for free with my CVS bonus Bucks-LOL
It holds 4 AA batteries and it really saves on $s
Mine came with 4 batteries so it was a steal
:D
Sandy

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Haha...I really like the "close-up". Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll steal your idea for some pics of my own. We'll see if my guys behave. LOL

R

RoseT

lol I know how you feel. My gecko hate standing still and never do! ;)

C

Cryptly

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. ;) If you do manage to get your geckos to hold still, please tell me how! :)

I have rechargable batteries for the camera, but they take 13 hours to charge!! I was using cheap AAs to get those pics because I was too impatient to wait for the other ones to charge. :main_laugh:

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Even thought they didn't turn out the way you wanted them i still think they are really neat, especially the last one. IDK why but it appeals to me lol.

Visit our friends