Is it 2 Super Snows?????

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Nope! LOL

This is my Female Line Bred Snow from Shelly at Lizard Lair. I am absolutely STUNNED by how white she is. She has to be the nicest looking Line Bred Snow that I have EVER seen! Her name is Genie, named by Kelli :)

PA020349.jpg

P1010345.jpg

P1010343.jpg

And her boyfriend, my new Male Super Snow :) Yes everyone, next year, we will have nice crisp white Mack Snows again :main_thumbsup:

P1010346.jpg

P1010344.jpg

Last edited:

bro paul

brightalbino.com
Sounds good Jeanne...but, I bet you may get a few supers with that combo as well as some very white macks! Should be interesting. That female is very nice!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
bro paul said:
Sounds good Jeanne...but, I bet you may get a few supers with that combo as well as some very white macks! Should be interesting. That female is very nice!

It wouldn't surprise me either :)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Thanks everyone! I got the Super Snow from Kelli. I had originally planned to get a Male Line Bred Snow to breed to her, but it didn't work out.

IF ANYBODY HAS A NICE LINE BRED SNOW FOR SALE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
GroovyGeckos.com said:
Yeah! I like that Super too. The "Leopard" spots on the tail are sweeet. Imagine a Mack Super covered in those?

I thought all SS's had the spots on the tail like that? Now I have to go and look at other peopls Super Snows...LOL

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
Well I know he has Leopard spots either way! LOL I just meant the circular ones that are like little "O"`s. I havent really noticed them on others, maybe I should go look too.:D

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Nice Line Bred Snow. The Super is sweet too. You should be haveing fun next spring hatching out those nice white Macks. Good Luck!

nwheat

VERY nice Jeanne!! Both are beautiful - very white! I can't wait to see what you get from that pair!! By the way, I'd love to have one of the babies!!!!! :D

S

seraphim21

These are two really great looking leos!!!!!!!! The Line Bred is sooooo nice, I got a Line Bred from Lizard Lair, too . . . ;)

Stitch

Jeanne said:
IF ANYBODY HAS A NICE LINE BRED SNOW FOR SALE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

I have a soon to be 4 month old line bred snow, he's a mix from one of Albeys line breds to a Lizard Lair line bred snow. I can't find a picture of him at the moment and I wouldn't be able to ship him.

Visit our friends