YAY!!! I'm the first member!

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Hi everyone! Although the site is not completely up yet, I flew in under the radar to be the very first 'official' member of GeckoForums.net! Despite the circumstances of the controversy and drama of the banning and mass exodus from Fauna, I know this will be my home for a L-O-N-G time! I am looking forward to hanging out with all my friends here, and hope to make many new ones as people quickly learn of the great resource this website will be!!!
GeckoForums.net ROCKS!!! :drummer: :guitarist: :2thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JBrune

Howdy from Sunny San Jose!

How exciting is this!!! Way to go Kelli and all those who are making this place possible!
-Joyce

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Hi Marcia. Thanks for keeping me going while the server was switched. This site is so great I was already having withdrawal symptoms.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Golden Gate Geckos said:
I was too!!! I think just about everyone was sitting at their computers hitting the "refresh" button over and over... and over.

Sad, but I was literally doing that :eek:

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Golden Gate Geckos said:
I was too!!! I think just about everyone was sitting at their computers hitting the "refresh" button over and over... and over.
Ditto. Kinda surprised it still works. lol :main_laugh:

nwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos

Jeanne said:
Sad, but I was literally doing that :eek:

Yes, that was me as well! :computer:

Visit our friends