I am new!

gecko_man2

I love animals and breed what I get my hands on! It is a great pleasure to belong to this forum. I don't have too many friends into all the animals that I am into. I hope I can meet some cool people here and learn lots.

Currently I have 6 gorgeous female leos, 2 males, 2 albino corn snakes, 4 wc squirrel tree frogs, a wc brown skink, and a white spot gecko. I currently breed kribensis cichlids and have a few exotic pleco's

Last edited:

gecko_man2

Thank you!

I love the SHTCT's they are my favorite morph. I got all of my SHTCT's from Brian Ortegel of The Windy City Gecko. Really nice guy.

S

sacredcreatures

Heya John, Welcome aboard! You sound like me about animals, I breed Leopard Geckos, Crested Geckos, Fatties, Beardies, Manx Cats, Chinchillas, Dumbo Rats and my daughter breeds Hamsters! But we have many more animals here also. You said you like SHTCT's well My baldie Phoenix says HI too!!!

B

Brian O

Hey John, glad to see you. I knew it was you as soon as I saw your avatar. Man did you get one over on me with that girl lol. Make sure you pop into the the chat room. It's a good place to get to know everyone.

gecko_man2

Hey bud I've been in the chat room a dozen times and every time I go there is no one on.:main_huh: Thanks for the invite by the way sounds like a good time in here.!

Visit our friends